Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Waking Up Is Hard To Do.

I've got a new mattress.

I've had it for a couple of days now and I'm finding one rather large problem with it: I can't seem to get out of the damn thing in the morning.

My old mattress was over 14 years old. I might as well have been sleeping on cardboard and thumbtacks. I would spring out of bed in the morning only because it was sheer pain to stay in it any longer. My back hurt, my neck hurt and just moving for the first five minutes was torture.

Thus the New Mattress.

Pocket Coils, Euro Top, and massive amounts of Memory Foam make getting my ass out of bed extremely difficult. Why spring out of bed when I can just roll over painlessly and go back to sleep? Why should I ever leave this cocoon of warmth and comfort?

Fuck the World - I'm staying in bed.


At least until I have to pee.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment