Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Fools

I was going to do some elaborate April Fool's Day post.

I was going to pretend that I was giving up the blog- that I had run out of things to say and couldn't be bothered to post again. It would have been tragic and heartfelt, the only thing missing would have been the tears on my monitor.

Then it hit me.

Some of you might believe it, and not come back. I value my loyal (but small) readership too much to throw it away on an Internet Joke.

So I'm going to Saran Wrap the toilet bowl instead.
Sure, the only people who will fall for it are the Kids or the Wife, but hey - they'll be the last to suspect it. (That's the genius of the plan.)

Later.

3 comments:

  1. Well? Did they fall for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Boy is too smart to fall for his ol' man's tricks.

    "What's wrong with the toilet daddy?"

    Foiled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damnit! I was going to be all impressed with your April Foolery.

    That reminds me, I must change the battery in the smoke alarm...which actually isn't INSIDE the smoke alarm at the moment. Whoops.

    BTW - Are you guys impelled to change the smoke alarm batteries on April Fools Day like us lucky sods down under?

    ReplyDelete