Friday, April 20, 2007

Cold Feet.

Around the house I prefer to wear boxers and a T-shirt.

Any time of year this is probably the most comfortable balance of clothing I can wear. (Yes, naked would be more comfortable, but not for anyone who came to the door.)

The only problem is my feet.

As soon as my feet hit the floor in the morning, they freeze.

Slippers, you say?

Good God, not slippers. I said my feet were cold, not that I was a homosexual.
I make do with throwing on a pair of low cut socks. I can't wear the knee-highs 'cause I am neither a 1970's NBA Star nor a Catholic Schoolgirl. The socks will do for now.

When I win my millions, I'm going to have heated floors.
I'll be selfish though - the floors will only be heated where I am.

Everyone else can wear skates.



Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment