Monday, April 09, 2007

Bloat.

Somebody slap me.

I do this almost every holiday.

I gorge myself silly on the festive dinner stuff, and now I feel like shit for the next couple of days. To make matters worse, my gym has been closed for the last two days - I feel slow and lethargic. The exercise would do me some good.

I should try and use my mind-boggling willpower to prevent myself from eating so much, but somewhere along the line I think my synaptic responses start to break down. (Usually at about the same time the gravy comes out.)

For now I think I'll just suck it up and try and burn it off.
I could use up some calories eating this donut...


Later.


Song on My Mind "The Other Man" By Sloan.
Reading - "The instructions on a packet of Eno." By Oh God My Stomach is Killing Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment