Saturday, December 31, 2005

F%#@ You, 2005.

Everyone always says Happy New Year.

I thought it was time to flip the bird at the old one.
All in all, 2005 was not a bad year for me and mine, so outside of the usual stuff I bitch about I can't complain.

The last couple of New Years were really quiet for me, mostly just staying at home, or visiting with family. Having a kid, (now kids ) will do that to you.

I remember the New Years of old; I usually celebrated the big moment in one of three ways:
  • Roaring Drunk, passed out somewhere. (Not as often as you'd think.)
  • Bored out of my mind at a party I didn't want to go to.
  • Between the legs of the woman of the moment. ( Personal Favorite)

But those days are kinda over now, and I think it might be for the better.

I'm not going to post my resolutions yet, Give me some time to decide, and I'll let you know.

Have a good one, and take pictures if you can.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment