Monday, March 20, 2006

Vernal Equinox

There are days when I enjoy going to work and there are days when I don't.

The sun was shining today, my coffee was still steaming in my travel mug, and I had some great music echoing from the speakers in the car. Tired yet cheerful, I travelled down the road.

I could have just kept on going.

On sunny days everyone is a bit more upbeat, a little more easy going. Not so hard to deal with. Of course there are exceptions to every rule, but they are a little easier to tune out, what with golden light streaming through the windows, and the thought of spring in the air.

Spring is one of my favorite times of the year. Not too hot, not too cold. Indoor action and outdoor experiences are equally as fun. I think it's just been so goddamn long since we've seen the sun, that everyone is just more alive.

All in all, a fuckin' great day.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment