Monday, June 16, 2008

Greased Lightin'

New shoes make a world of difference.

See those babies to the right? Those are what you'll see on my feet next time to catch me running. I shouldn't say see, precisely, because I'll be moving so fast you'll just see a blue/white blur.

Running in these on makes it seem like I was running with lead weights on my feet. Heated lead weights. The airflow and weight on them is remarkable. The extra cushioning is great. (That's to say that there is cushioning - my last pair had virtually none.)

When I ran today, the only thing that prevented me from going father and longer was myself, not my feet. That's the biggest change.

I can't wait to run some more in them - I'm sure that once I finish breaking them in, they'll be even better.



Catch me if you can.




Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment