Friday, June 20, 2008

Closet Hero.

As I've stated before, I'm on my way to Rock Stardom.

I'm rippin', shreddin', and rockin' out with the best of them. There's just one issue - I look like an idiot while I'm doing it.

This normally wouldn't be a problem, but my TV is in my living room, which is at the front of my house, which has a big-ass window that looks right out onto the street. Anyone walking by can look in and see me wailin' on my Whammy Bar. (That's not as dirty as it sounds.)

The only way around this?

I play Guitar Hero with the curtains closed - to hide my shame.

In time, I will emerge from my cocoon and take my rightful place in the pantheon of Guitar Gods. Until I can learn to hammer on without having my tongue clenched in-between my teeth, I'll have to wait. (It'll be a bit - I'm having trouble with a song by Slayer.)

So if you walk by a house and the curtains are closed, yet the grinding sounds of Rock N' Roll are impossible to ignore, just smile and nod - you'll know what's going on back there.




Later.

1 comment:

  1. So I'm confused, here. If the house is rockin', do we still knock?

    ReplyDelete