Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Sidekick's Choice.

It's Movie Night.

The female of the house has been sent away with The Sidekick's significant other and the two of us are going to watch some cinema.

(After the kids are put to bed, of course. I don't count Over the Hedge as cinema.)

I'm not sure what were going to watch, as I let The Sidekick make the choice. It's all up to him - and he better not disappoint. I'm not going to waste two hours of my life on Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas - I'd like to watch something good. (He's going to hate me for saying that.)


I'm sure he'll do okay - and if it's not.... well I always have my selection to choose from.

That'll teach him. (Princess Bride, anyone?)



Later.

1 comment:

  1. I'm up for PrincessBride, for sure.

    But I have a secret. I'm not really left-handed.

    If Joey's not man enough, I'll come on by. You've still got that monster TV, right?

    ReplyDelete