Thursday, September 27, 2007

One Beer, Two Beer...

Three Beer, Four.

Tonight wasn't a bad night at work, thanks to my friend pictured on the right.

You see, I had to close with one of the other managers. (To prep for our year-end inventory.) The great thing was, he brought beer in with him. Between the two of us, we were done everything early, and spent the last 45 minutes sitting in the office drinking.

How can you have a bad day at work when you have a cold beer in your hand?

The only problem is that after work I felt like continuing the binge. Thank God we ran out of beer - if it had been available, I would have been in real trouble. They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but to get my attention you just have to pop the top. (Ladies - that is a double entendre - take it as you will.)

At least I'm looking forward to work tomorrow -

Maybe there'll be a keg.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment