Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Night Out.

Tonight I'll be playing in my first ever Poker tournament.

(I know it's not the Ripple Rock, but I'll take what I can get.)

It's a free tourney with a potential cash prize. I'm not expecting to cream the competition, but I hope to do well. The best result would be if the group I'm going with all make the final table. (The chances of that happening are astronomical.)

I'll need some help from lady luck - not much, but the odd Pocket Aces or runner-runner flushes would be nice.

I've been good - I think luck owes me that much.

Later.



Update: Made it to heads up at my table, and was doing well. Busted out when my Full House got beat by Quads. That's right bitches - Quads. I was happy with my performance though, and will go again next time I'm able.

No comments:

Post a Comment