Monday, September 03, 2007

Bad Medicine


I was comparing Saturday nights with an 18-year old kid who works with me.

His - Booze, Babes, Body Shots.
Mine - Kids, Kin, Kozy'd up to the T.V.

I know that morally, I had the better evening - but we aren't talking about wall paintings right now. (Ask the Sidekick for an explanation to that joke.) However, I admit I was jealous of the smarmy little bastard - if only for an hour second or two.

I think it's just an indication that I'm itching to go out and get wound up again. It's not like I do it all the time, but I think I'm due. I can feel all the usual symptoms start to flare up again.

[Bon Jovi]

I don't need no needle
To be giving me a thrill
And I don't need no anesthesia
Or a nurse to bring a pill
I got a dirty down addiction
It doesn't leave a track
I got a jones for your affection
Like a monkey on my back

[/Bon Jovi]

Where can a guy get a prescription filled around here?


Later.



No comments:

Post a Comment