Friday, September 07, 2007

Comfort Zone


I've decided that I'd like to not wear pants.

I just find my Boxer-briefs so much more relaxing.

The first thing I did when I got home tonight? Took of my pants and lounged in a t-shirt and boxers. I didn't even look to see if there was company around. (It wouldn't have mattered if there was.)

I know the question you all want to ask, and the answer is Yes - I take the socks off as well - for maximum relaxation.

I know that I'll have to put pants on for work and such, but as soon as I don't have to go anywhere, the pants will be off. If I could get away with it, I'd play Poker in my Boxers. (I think the Sidekick would get a bit unsettled, though.)

The other advantage is that with the pants off, I'm already halfway to naked.
And naked ain't a bad thing. (Unless I'm walking by a mirror.)



Later.

1 comment:

  1. Why do I see Archie Bunker when you write that?

    ReplyDelete