Sunday, October 29, 2006

I Feel...The Sith Version.



  1. That it's all Obi-Wan's fault. He's the one that's poisoned the council against me.
  2. Black is way more slimming than brown.
  3. That to build a Galactic Empire you have to break a few eggs. And by eggs I mean Jedi, and by break I mean kill.
  4. Jedi may have mind tricks; but only I can Force-Choke my own chicken.
  5. One of the perks of being evil is that you get to push Lando around. He's such a fucking pansy.
  6. That guys who fly X-Wings are trying to compensate for small dicks. The shit I'm packing needs it's own Star Destroyer.
  7. That's there is nothing inherently bad about a LASER SCANNING DEVICE.
  8. Hot chicks think respirators are sexy.
  9. That just because he's a Jedi doesn't mean Mace is the only guy with a big purple Lightsaber. (If you know what I mean.)
  10. No matter how bad it may get, at least I'm not taking orders from a little green midget.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment