Saturday, October 28, 2006

Don't Get Me Angry.....


You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
(Classic Hulk line. I had to do it.)

Nothing pisses me off more than when I'm working hard, (Well - just kinda hard. I am Management, after all.) and I go into the back and see somebody just goofing around. Especially when I just asked them to do a certain number of things in a certain amount of time.

It's not like I'm a dick or anything. All I ask is that you do your fucking job. I'm not asking you to dig ditches on the side or to build a ladder to the moon. Just do what I asked of you in a timely fashion.

I swear to God I'd like to take some of those lazy stupid fuckers and just kick them in the ass. Hard.

If it wasn't for the occasional bright moment while I'm at work I think I would go mad....

And then I'd bust out the purple pants.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment