Friday, February 24, 2006

Helter Skelter.

It just drives me nuts to come back from days off sometimes.
Don't get me wrong, I like my job, but when you are used to having things organized a certain way...

I come into work today and find that my section, my area, my world if you will, just looks bombed. Looks like the shelves were filled by an epileptic chimp mid-seizure. Some areas weren't even touched while I was off. Now I understand that what is a priority to me is not always a priority to everyone else, but Jeez.. at least try to make it look good.

There's no point in freaking out, 'cause then you just look like a spaz. And no one likes a spaz. (Trust me, I work with a couple of them, and they are not well liked.) Plus, that's not my style.
I made it known that I wasn't impressed, and that should cover that. I did have to bust my nuts to get it organized again, so now it's all neat and arranged the way I like it. Like I said earlier, at work, I get shit done.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment