- It's easier on the feet, but tougher on the balls.
- As a runner, it seems to me that cars tend to give you a wide berth - on a bike, it's like cars fucking hate you.
- The plus with riding a bike is that the breeze cools you off - the downside would be the sweat gushing out of every pore the minute I stop.
- I don't know about you, but I don't have to wear a helmet when I run, so getting used to that is going to be a bitch. (If you do wear a helmet while you run, I suggest you join a different running club - you may have inadvertently signed up for the Special Olympics.)
- Going downhill on a bike? Waaaaay fucking easier on your quads.
- I think I'm going to need gloves as the grips on the bike are hurting my palms - and I really need those. (I gotta take care of what takes care of me, right?)
- It's hard to appreciate female bikers like female runners. Same amount of spandex, but the women on bikes are all hunched over..
- Did I mention it hurts my balls?
I'll just make sure to take the helmet off if I'm riding the bike in the gym.