Friday, July 11, 2008

Zune-y Tunes.

Don't hate me, Steve Jobs.

Right now, in my hands, I'm holding a Zune.

It's 8Gb of shiny black techno-goodness.

I just finished charging and setting up, and so far I like the feel and innovation of it. There's lots of stuff I haven't tried yet, like wireless syncing and having it play through my 360, but I'll get to that in due time.



I'll check out the video capabilities of it tomorrow. (I'm checking out some video podcasts and stuff as I type right now.) I have to stay at work for lunch anyway, so it's a great time to see if it all works.

I'm impressed so far - I think my iPod might be jealous. (My iPod doesn't play video, so it can't complain - it hasn't been satisfying my needs.) To be fair to the iPod, every new MP3 player that comes out is hyped as the new "iPod killer" - when you're it the top of the heap, everyone wants to take you down.

I'll let you all know how it all works out, and may even let you try it - if you can pry it from my cold, dead hands.





Later


No comments:

Post a Comment