Friday, July 18, 2008

Scooped!

The Sidekick beat me to it.

I was going to post about The Watchmen trailer that's been released on the Internet, (I'll also get to see it when I go see The Dark Knight) but the bastard stole my thunder.

The guy posts twice in a week and a half, and he steals it right out from under me? That's just not fair. Sure, I know movies are his shtick and all, but you think I'd beat him to the punch on this one.

I guess I'm slipping in my old age.

I'll let him have the page views - you can check out his site to see what it looks like.

As for the movie, I'm quite stoked. I love the graphic novel, and if it translates half as well on screen, we are in for a treat.

Check it out, I'm sure you'll like it (or at least be intrigued).



Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment