Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Running On Empty.


You know what's tough?

Doing 35 minutes on Wii Fit (No games, just strength training), and then running 8K.

I just about threw up when I walked through my front door.
(Isn't exercise great?)

Either one by themselves aren't that hard - but put the two of them together and they sure did kick my ass. I was going to run 10K tonight, but once I hit the 4K mark (by The Sidekick's place) I decided to turn around and make it an early night.

My pace was faster than before, though. I think it has something to do with all the other people out running - I don't want to be the slow, chubby guy out there, so I kicked it into a higher gear. That, combined with Pearl Jam and The Foo blasting in my ears, helped me pick up my feet.

But now the tank is empty - It's time to hit the sack.



Later.

1 comment:

  1. Dude. You just did a 35-min light workout and then ran to Joey's place and back.

    Think back a year, and tell us how you feel in comparison -- both about yourself and about working out.

    ReplyDelete