Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Where It Counts.

Since I started this blog in 2005 there have been almost 12,000 people who, at one time or another, read the words "Midlife Rambler" on their monitor.

While that's not YouTube-type numbers, I'm pretty impressed. It's even okay if you take out the six to twelve repeat visitors I have. (If I didn't have you guys, my numbers would be anywhere near as interesting.) And if you consider I've been screwed over by Blogs of Note, it's more than acceptable.

So - 12,000 visits, 942 posts.... that's almost 13 of you reading each post. Since I know that you can't possibly read every post, (I'll admit, some of them are kinda shitty) I'm willing to cut you some slack.

I could whore myself out for new readers, but is it really worth compromising my morals? (Quit laughing - I have morals.) What's the point? It's not like I'm getting paid for this. If I could make money off bitching and irreverent thoughts, it'd be a dream come true.

Whatever it is I'm trying to say, it all boils down to this: Thanks for reading. Thanks for listening. Thanks for not ratting me out to the Feds.

Tell your friends, I'm here all week.
(Like a lousy lounge act.)




Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment