Friday, April 04, 2008

Training Tools.


There's just over two weeks left in the weight-loss competition I'm in, and I've got a bit of a problem: I've hit a plateau. (And I'm not talking about a geological formation.)

I've gone from losing 4-6 pounds a week to only losing 1.5 to 2. Any progress is good progress, but to make sure I win this thing I'd like to ramp it up over the next couple of weeks.

I could tighten up on the diet a bit more, and maybe increase my intensity when doing weights - but I think I've stumbled upon the perfect way to get the results I want in the shortest amount of time: a montage.



If it worked for Gary, It'll work for me.




Later.

(And in case you are wondering - no, The Sidekick is not my real-life Spottswoode.)

1 comment:

  1. The funny thing is I didn't even have to look at the video. The minute I read "montage: I knew...I just knew...lol...good job sir. Now about that punch card, and job as personal gym instructor guy. I can pay with Skinny Latte's and low fat yougurt...

    ReplyDelete