Sunday, April 27, 2008

Three Bottles

I know why I don't drink anymore.

The Sidekick and I split three bottles of wine last night at the retirement party we both attended.

He seemed to be holding his own. I however, was totally smashed.

I don't think I made a complete ass of myself, but I do tend to get rambunctious and talkative when I drink. I was told today that I was entertaining, but only to a point.

I really have trouble controlling my intake. You know that little voice inside that tells you that you've had too much to drink? Mine had laryngitis.

I think I'm done with the booze for a bit.

The Sidekick's birthday is coming up, so I'll have a gin or two then - but after that it's the wagon for me.

With my luck it'll be a delivery wagon, and it'll be stopping at the liquor store.



Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment