Friday, May 20, 2011

I Feel:

- That the Rapture hype is waaay overrated.
- That if all the "do-gooders" do go up, it means the rest of us can stay down here and get our freak on.
- That if I was preaching about the end of the world, I'd give myself a more vague date. If it doesn't go down, some people are going to be looking prrrreeety stupid.
- That if I could, I'd record a podcast almost every day.
- That the punishment for disturbing me while I'm on my lunch should be something medieval, and painful.
- That, if I'm going to be honest, I'd rather see penalty-box tits then the Green Men any day. (Google it and compare for yourself - you'll see I'm right.)
- That if I have to explain the joke to you, its my mistake for telling someone something when I didn't realize they were an idiot.
- That I sound like a bitter, bitter man at times. But that's what this place is for, right?


Later.

1 comment:

  1. OMFG I think I have to agree with you on every point you made. I have def thought each and everyone. I had to laugh and applaud and love how out spoken you are.

    ReplyDelete