Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Readjustment.

Getting back to a regular sleep schedule has been a bitch.

With being on holidays, going to hockey games in Van, and some unintentional late nights recently, the youthful enthusiasm I had when springing out of bed at 5am is non-existent.

I find that I'm tired in the morning, and wide awake at night - so awake that I don't even notice my regular bedtime, and when I do, I have trouble falling asleep. I've had people tell me everything from no caffeine after 3pm to try "rubbing one out" . (There's no way I'm giving up coffee, but the other one sounds interesting...)

It's driving me a bit nutty and pissing me off - but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.. (Ya see what I did there?)

So if you find that my rambling is less coherent than usual, you'll know why.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment