Sunday, March 06, 2011

Gluteial Eyestrain.

I used to look forward to casual days at work.

Lately, not so much.

The main reason? Lulemon pants.

Back when all the girls wore frumpy, baggy, dress slacks to work, casual Friday was a welcome relief for the eyes. Jeans that hugged, cleavage, -it was a wonderful day all around.

Not that it still isn't great, but after looking at black, form-fitting pants that gently caress the curves and make almost every ass look like a Supermodel's it tough to just look at a regular pair of jeans the same way again.

I guess I'll just have to suffer through it.

(Waits for all the comments from guys who work in male-dominated areas, bitching that I'm complaining about looking at ass when all they can see is hairy man-crack.)

Life's tough, my friends.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment