Sunday, September 07, 2008

Sad Ronald.

So today was the Sidekick's last day at The Arches.

Sadly, I did not get to see him walk out the Drive-Thru door into the sunset (I was at my job), but I'm sure it was both relieving and bittersweet at the same time.



Of the fond memories I do have of The Arches, The Sidekick is prominent in a lot of them. Leaping over chairs to fight in the office, shooting the shit by the landing area, faxing "I Feel" lists back and forth, and just making my days there tolerable - he covered all the bases.

But he's moving on to better things now. I know it will be a shock to have a job where people don't automatically assume he's a piece of shit just because he works there, and dealing with people who don't flip out over missing their Chicken Sauce will also be a surprise.

He's going to enjoy it.

Good on ya, my brother - and remember - whatever you do, I got your back.



Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment