Where did all my fuckin' posters go?
I had 'em all.
- The "Haulin' Ass" one, with the chicks in thongs bent over in a pickup truck.
- Pamela Anderson when she was just The Blue Zone Girl, and not some whacked out whore for PETA.
- That Budweiser one where the girls suits blended into the towel behind them
- The periodic table of Beer.
- And of course, all that posters for the bands I used to love back then.
I think there comes a time in your life when you have people over at your place and the last thing you want them to look at is a hot piece of ass plastered on your wall. You can tell them your favorite beverage, you don't have to have the banner hanging from the back of the bathroom door. And Jesus Christ, put away the Bob Marley poster or they are going to know you smoke the Gange, and not just think you have "itchy eyes".
There comes a time when the poster goes away and the print takes over. Down comes the Samantha Fox poster where she's all wet and slutty, and up goes a Picasso print of a fucked up French cafe.
I'd like to have them back, but I know that it probably won't happen. They are lost in time, only to be looked upon fondly in my memories.
Until my midlife crisis hits.
Then watch out baby, I'm gonna redecorate my way.