Thursday, April 06, 2006

Hole In My Lip.

Within 5 minutes of getting to work today, I spilled coffee on my shirt.

That doesn't piss me off, 'cause when you look this good, what's a coffee stain in the grand scheme of things?

What pisses me off is every third person I meet asking "What's that on your shirt?"
It's a one inch coffee stain, fuckhead, what's it look like. I could have had a sign saying "Kick me in the balls", and people still would have noticed the fucking coffee stain. Like they never spilled anything, ever. Sons of bitches.

Whew, glad to get that off my chest.

Sometimes it's the little things that drive you batshit crazy.

Later.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, buddy. What's that on your shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sign and maybe I will kick you in the balls, but first What's on your shirt?...

    ReplyDelete