Saturday, November 12, 2005

"A Good Name Is Better Than Precious Ointment".

That quote's from the Bible, yo.
The Wife and I are somewhat at a deadlock on what to name the soon-to-be-born youngling.
We think it's going to be a girl, and have a great name already picked out. It's the boy name we are having trouble with. Everything she picks, I hate, and vice versa. I loathe looking at the name sites on the internet, as it seems to cause a small hemorrhage in my brain from sheer overload.

I need suggestions.

You have to keep in mind that, in my obsessive-compulsive way, I'll analyse all variations of suggested names for nicknames, put-downs, whatever. I'm funny that way. But still, all suggestions are welcome.

Help me Obi-Wan, you're my only hope.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:57 pm

    I've heard that Lionel is a good name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of joe...hahaha...but then again i also like the sound of Shabaz, Leon and Rufus....

    ReplyDelete