Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Sidekick's Going To Hate This.

There aren't many movies the Sidekick and I disagree on.

The Princess Bride, Ray, Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, and Hellboy, but it's the last one that we are really far apart on.

I have an appreciation for the characterization and visual style that the movie has. He thinks I'm completely off my fucking rocker. (I'm not saying it's a masterpiece, just that I like it.)

So with good spirits in my heart and a smile on my face I can tell him that Hellboy 2 is coming to theaters July 11 th.

And you know I'm going to make him watch it.

It'll be better than any sequel he'd want to see. What's that ? A sequel to Ray? What's it called - Watch The Dead Musician Rot? Oh yeah - that's something I want to see.



Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment