- Did errands downtown with the Kids. (This is harder than it looks.)
- Changed my outside light-bulbs and planned for Christmas lights - yes, I know it's not December yet.
- Replaced the Ballcock valve on my en-suite toilet. (It's okay, you can laugh when you say "Ballcock" - I did.)
- Sent out Poker email for the Rambler House Weekly Invitational. (This wasn't as hard as it looked.)
- Changed the water in the fish tank. (Yes, I have fish and they are very manly ones too.)
- Did all my other parent/homeowner things too.
I have to take the Kids for their Flu shots.
Yeah... Think about that.
My nights not getting any better, is it?