- Woody's Pub: Rock Pub, Couger Bar, crazy people. Sang "Don't Stop Believeing" and "Jesse's Girl" at the top of my lungs.
- Unknown Country Bar: Yes, I went there - Bar Band plays Def Leppard. In country, no less - I think Joe Elliot would be shocked to hear "Hysteria" with a harmonica.
- Denny's @ 3am : And I thought Sally Jo's was bad, back in the day...
- IHOP: Not what you'd think. I was disapointed. Full, but disapointed.
- Coquitlam Centre Mall: More people than I can shake a stick at, and they were all in my way. Every store was crowded, and walking was a chore.
More when I get back.....