Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Walking Dead.

I've set my PVR, double-checked the time slot, and if worse comes to worst, I'm ready to download the multitude of torrents I know will be up the next day.

I'm not going to miss The Walking Dead.

Forget that it's on AMC - who has two other awesome shows with Breaking Bad and Mad Men - it's from one of the best comic series I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Thanks to the Twin's ownership of a comic book store, I've been able to read at least 95% of this fascinating story. It's not a Zombie story - it's a story about people that happens to have Zombies in it.

If you haven't read the books, I'd suggest you do it asap.. I'm dying to see how they do some of the storylines on the small screen.

So after the candy is handed out and the porch light is turned off, don't bug me - unless you want to risk being one of the undead yourself.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment