Tuesday, February 10, 2009

At Least I Have A Warm Heart...

There's really only one disadvantage to working in the Dairy/ Freezer section - cold hands.

Sure, I have gloves, but they are pretty much useless, and eventually, my hands get used to a certain level of chilliness - I don't even notice how cold they are.

Until I have to use the washroom.

The shock of cold hand on warm ... member is, for lack of a better word, disagreeable. For a moment, I thought my penis was in full retreat and trying to hide somewhere behind my lower intestine.

Needless to say, the next time I had to use the facilities, I washed my hands with warm water, dried, and then coaxed Mr. Happy out to frolic.

It's just more pleasant all around.


And sanitary, now that I think about it.



Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment