- That no matter which way the rest of this summer plays out, be it drought or downpour, Al Gore will sit back and say "Told you."
- That since I just faxed a blank piece of paper to an order desk, I should be less judgmental on who I call a "retard".
- That I want to compete in the Tour de France - just because blood doping sounds so neat.
- That I would look much like the Michelen Man if you squeezed me into bike gear.
- That if I were to win the lottery, a good portion of my life thereafter would be spent attending concerts. (Would Dave Grohl consider that stalking?)
- That instead of typing "my", my phone autocorrected to "KY"... which means I'm either texting about Kentucky or lube more often than myself.
- P.s. I don't know anyone in Kentucky.
- That some people's Social Filter are either set to "Low" or "Off", and the rest of us suffer the consequences.
- That the previous statement doesn't apply to me of course.