- When you tell your wife you're going out for a couple of drinks and will be home by 11:45, don't get piss-drunk with your Sidekick, leave your cellphone in the car, and come home at 2:45am.
- Make sure you don't have to attend a Six-Year Old's Birthday party the next morning either - the noise level is not conducive to your altered state.
- Moxie-sizeing your Gin and Tonic? Not a bad idea. Porn Stars at the Bar? Bad Idea.
- Don't run into people from work at the bar - the next day, everybody from work knows what you were up to.
- Going to work is actually the best thing for you - it keeps you moving and somewhat focused. (As long as you stay moving - whatever you do, don't stop moving.)
- Running 10 miles Monday Morning really gets whatever toxins are left in your system out. It sucks, but it works.
- I have moves like a mad pimp.