As we speak, the Sidekick is getting ready to scramble for tickets, as they go on sale this Saturday at 10:00AM.
I would give my left nut to go see this show.
As a long-time Kevin Smith devotee, there are a few questions I'd like to ask - if I get the chance, of course.
- How hard was it to focus while filming Rosario Dawson's dance scene on the roof of the Mooby's? I would have just stared at that shit for hours.
- What is your favorite mall, and where is it located?
- Tell me about Linda Fiorentino. (Supposedly, he just won't talk about her.)
- Which is a faggier drink - a Grande White Chocolate Mocha, a Skinny Vanilla Latte, or a Venti Hazelnut Machiato -extra hot, no foam?
- If you were forced into an all-man threeway with Ben Affleck and Jason Mewes, would you be on the inside or the outside of the sandwich?
- Will you be my friend? (Even if it's only on Facebook?)
Nothing really deep and personal, mind you, but just stuff I'm curious about. (The Affleck/Mewes thing? Don't ask.)
I hope the Sidekick is successful in his endeavor. I hope that we get a chance to go to this. I hope Dave Grhol is sitting beside me in the audience.
Here's to hoping.