- That the anger from going to the gym at 5:30 in the morning, only to find that the guy who's supposed to open it has slept in, almost burns as many calories as being at the gym.
- That playing Wii Music makes me feel retarded. At least with Guitar Hero or Rock Band, you're playing a pseudo-instrument, instead of pretending to play a pseudo-instrument.
- What do I love seeing when I come in from a morning at the gym? My brand new coffeepot waiting, having brewed a programmed cup for me just minutes before.
- That trying to get a bunch of middle-age women who work together to get along is impossible. I should try something easier, like having Israelis and Palestinians hold hands and sing.
- That when it rains, it pours - this can be both a good and bad thing.
- That I'm not going to explain the above post.
- That the new radio station at work is the worst possible station in the world. I would rather listen to cats mating than listen to that crap much longer.
- That nothing will make me happier than being able to do a nice long run on the streets again - the roads around here are almost passable now, and I yearn for an outdoor run. (I yearn for a lot of stuff, but a run will do.)
- That I forgot how much fun the rowing machine is. It's no party, but it's better than the bike.
- That after so many days without really posting, you think I'd have more to say.