Thursday, January 08, 2009

I Feel #42531.

  1. That the anger from going to the gym at 5:30 in the morning, only to find that the guy who's supposed to open it has slept in, almost burns as many calories as being at the gym.
  2. That playing Wii Music makes me feel retarded. At least with Guitar Hero or Rock Band, you're playing a pseudo-instrument, instead of pretending to play a pseudo-instrument.
  3. What do I love seeing when I come in from a morning at the gym? My brand new coffeepot waiting, having brewed a programmed cup for me just minutes before.
  4. That trying to get a bunch of middle-age women who work together to get along is impossible. I should try something easier, like having Israelis and Palestinians hold hands and sing.
  5. That when it rains, it pours - this can be both a good and bad thing.
  6. That I'm not going to explain the above post.
  7. That the new radio station at work is the worst possible station in the world. I would rather listen to cats mating than listen to that crap much longer.
  8. That nothing will make me happier than being able to do a nice long run on the streets again - the roads around here are almost passable now, and I yearn for an outdoor run. (I yearn for a lot of stuff, but a run will do.)
  9. That I forgot how much fun the rowing machine is. It's no party, but it's better than the bike.
  10. That after so many days without really posting, you think I'd have more to say.

Guess not.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment