Monday, December 08, 2008

Recovery.


Today I woke up tired and dry.

No headache, no hangover, no problem.

Considering that I had somewhere in the range of 20 drinks last night - I'd say I'm in great shape.
(Gin is such a wonderful beverage. I'm giving credit to the limes in my G&T for my ability to bounce back. If they can prevent scurvy, they can hold off my hangover.)

The night was a great success. I had a fantastic time.

Did I win outstanding prizes? Not really, but the point is I enjoyed this Staff Party as much as I've ever enjoyed any previous ones. (And that's saying a lot- believe me.)

Tomorrow will be the true test, though - the first day back at the Gym is going to be a bitch. That, and the photos from the party will probably be on Facebook. (Thank God I don't have that anymore.)

We'll see how that goes.





Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment