Friday, December 05, 2008

200.


Today I crossed over the 200 mile mark with my Nike+ Sportband.

It took me a month and a half to get the first hundred under my belt, and only 4 days over a month to get the next hundred.

I'd call that progress.

I'd like to roll over 300 by New years, but with the holidays and stuff I think I'll have to juggle my priorities a bit to make it fit. ( "Okay kids- you start opening your Christmas presents, Daddy's just going for a run.") I'll have to try to temper my addictive nature.

The next milestone award that Nike gives out is at the 500 mile mark. If I continue at this pace, I'll have it by March - but considering my Half-Marathon training ramps up in January I should have it sooner than that.


Feets don't fail me now.



Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment