Thursday, October 23, 2008

V.P.I.L.F.

There's something about Sarah Palin that seems to entice male voters.

Maybe it's that fact that she's from a rough-and-tumble state, hunts, fishes, and is that state's most powerful figure. She seems like one of those women who you could hang out with, shoot the shit, have some brews and a barbecue.

Maybe it's the fact that she looks like a trashy librarian, and I'm bringing back my books 3 months overdue. (Bow-chica-wow-wow.)

Whatever it is, I lost it when she first opened her mouth. Something about her voice is both fascinating and repulsive at the same time. Listening to her talk is like hearing an audio recording of the movie Fargo.

Thank God a picture is worth a thousand words - because I couldn't take listening to her.




Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment