Monday, October 13, 2008

Personal Best.

So I'm back from Victoria.

How did the race go? (Thanks for asking.)

It was great - I set my new PR of 38:55 for the 8K.

The time on the clock was 39:57, but that's because from where I was, it took over a minute just to cross the starting line - being in a corral with 2000 other people isn't that much fun. Although most of the women did have runner's physiques, if you know what I mean. (Hubba Hubba) The computer chip they attached to my shoe gave the real time of the race.

Funny thing was, I didn't have time to hit the washroom before the race - sure, I went before I left the house, but once we got downtown to where I was supposed to be there just wasn't time. I think my overwhelming desire to urinate might have had something to do with my record time.

Next week? The Miracle Beach 10K - we'll see how that goes.

But until then, I'll shut up about running for a while and concentrate on my other passion - Boobies.



Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment