Friday, August 22, 2008

Fall To The Dark Side.

I had a chance to play the demo for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed yesterday. (And today, and on my lunch, and after dinner..)

I'm impressed.

It looks great, and although the gameplay is a bit tricky at first, it plays well. I hope the storyline is as compelling as it seems, because I like the fact that they went with a "bad guy" to start. But it is Star Wars, so I know there will be eventual redemption and at least a minor shift toward the light. Until then, I'll gladly Force Choke any whiny bitch that even hints at Toshi Station and power converters.

It's too bad that I have to wait 26 more days to get it, though - I guess even Sith Apprentices have to wait sometimes.



Later.

1 comment:

  1. Bah. I don't know how you can possibly control a FPS with those little sticks and a handful of buttons.

    Mouse and Keyboard fo' life, yo.

    ReplyDelete