Wednesday, May 25, 2005

This Place is Falling Apart.

Just got back from the dentist. Had some work done, still have some more to go.
You know I was one of those people, when I was younger, who would not take care of their teeth for months, and just before the dental checkup, I would give 'em a good scrub, and the dentist would proclaim what lovely teeth I had.
Add 15 years of smoking and rapid, frequent consumption of sugary soft drinks.
Quit the smoking, quit the sodas, and my teeth were looking like shit. Seriously they were quite embarrassing. What to do? I have to get them fixed. I think that it makes a big deal, especially to the opposite sex,when you have a great smile and that had been missing from my arsenal for quite some time.

Maybe when all is said and done I'll post a picture. Or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment