Saturday, May 21, 2005

This is how I roll

Been quite busy lately, what with work and family stuff. The boy has been acting up, which can get kind of frustrating, but he's usually such a good kid that when he does get a little out of sorts, it seems really bad. He's got a cold, so that doesn't make anything better.

My brother called tonight, just wanted my new address to send my birthday card. Yep I'm gonna be 33 next week. It's not so bad, cause I'm a twin and that means I get to share in the depression that is growing older. I don't know what I want or what I want to do for my birthday. I have to work that day, so there's not gonna be any golf or anything, and I have to work the next day, so no partying that night.

I am really itching to go out again. I had such a good time at Joes birthday, it was a good evening all around. There were plenty of opportunities if you know what I mean, although I did not avail myself of them. I think half the fun is knowing that there's somebody out there who in someway finds you attractive. It's that "still got it" vibe. Makes you feel good. As someone great probably once said, catching them is fun, but the real thrill is the chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment