Sunday, July 01, 2012

I Feel:

  1. That now that things are (relatively) back to normal with my parents health, I can finally take care of that other person I've been neglecting: Me. (I've been informed by the Wife that I should probably include her in that statement.)
  2. That while I have been keeping my running mostly on track (I've only missed two short mid-week runs) the area I really have to get back on track with is Nutrition. Mini-Donuts and Coffee may sound like fun carb-loading, but really aren't the best for me.
  3. That I am a creature of routine, and I need to get it back.
  4. That since I am also a running nerd who likes his data, I could have just about snapped the other day when my Nike Sportband refused to upload my 14 mile run.
  5. That the rage was short lived, as a Non-functional Sportband meant I might get to buy the Nike+ GPS Sportwatch that I've been drooling over for six months.
  6. That right about the time I realized that, the Sportband worked. It was a mixed bag of emotions.
  7. That I really need to take notes more. I had many things to write about over the last couple of weeks, and I really can't think of any of them right now.
  8. That as much as Canadians are lauded for our self-deprecation and humbleness, we get really full of ourselves on Canada Day. I'm all for national pride, but where is it the other 364 days of the year?
  9. That after saying that, I'm sure I'll have to turn in my passport.




Later.

3 comments:

  1. Canadians are so much nicer than Usaians.
    Australians know this
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your parents are doing better! I'm trying to get back on track with nutrition as well...easier said then done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to hear about your parents also, what a relief!

    And yes I am with Erin too....need to get on the good nutrition/portion bandwagon!

    ReplyDelete