Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fatty Fortune.

See these?


We just got them in the store today.

It seems to me that the cookie has disappeared and is now just a chocolate delivery system.

Needless to say, they will probably be a big hit with the local fatties. (As a former fatty, I can attest to this fact.)

I will attempt to be on the other side of the aisle anytime I have to walk by them. Partially to escape temptation, but also to avoid the obese wave that will surely come crashing through the cookie aside and possibly swamp the chip aisle as well.

Betcha didn't know my job was so dangerous, huh?



Later.

2 comments:

  1. This is genius!I believe they are actually stuffed with chocolate cellulite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:04 pm

    I was at the store today and I didn't notice those! Mind you, I did find the Reese Chocolate Ice Cream Sauce....

    ReplyDelete