Sunday, February 27, 2011

Medication Admiration

I've got to admit, Buckley's doesn't pull any punches.

That stuff winds up and puts it's burning, vile tasting, mentholated fist right through your head. It forcibly removes what's ailing you like the Lybian government removes protesters. (Ok, bad example, I'll admit.)

But I wouldn't have it any other way.

Unlike other people that I know, I actually medicate myself when I'm sick - I take shit that gets it over with as quick as possible, so I can get back to doing the things people do when they are not sick. (You know, like life?)

Just laying around and hoping you will eventually feel better is like rolling over during a fight and hoping the guy will stop hitting you when his arms get tired.

So I take the short term pain (Buckley's) for the long term gain (Not feeling like shit).

It's working so far.

Now excuse me while I take my dose of nasty, nasty, tasting stuff.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. it may be dangerous if you medicate your self.

    ReplyDelete