- That running with a cold turns my nose into a snot faucet and enables me to hock loogies of gargantuan size.
- That I should have warned you not to be eating lunch before making that previous statement.
- That the most thankless job in any household is being the guy who always changes the empty toilet paper rolls. That's how chaos starts, people.
- That Lululemon capri tights and Nike Free shoes should be standard requirement, clothing wise, for women at my gym.
- That it worries me when I make a sly double-entendre joke to my wife, and my 10 year old goes "I understood that, Dad - you're gross."
- That with Tornadoes in Oklahoma, Floods in Alberta, and all the other nasty shit that's going on in the world, I figure I better start going to a couple different churches. Maybe Buddhist and Anglican, with the odd mosque visit thrown in. Seems like shit's getting biblical out there, and I'd like to hedge my bets.
- That on certain days, I think the decision to cut back to only 5 travel mugs of coffee a day was unwise.